Today I’m being featured on WDTN’s Living Dayton to talk about what to do in Dayton for Valentine’s Day! I’ve come up with a great list that has something for everyone, no matter your budget! What are your plans for this Valentine’s Day?
- La Comedia’s Ring of Fire. Take a journey into the world of Johnny Cash with nearly 40 of the music legend’s tunes, including “Country Boy,” “A Thing Called Love,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “Daddy Sang Bass,” “Ring of Fire,” “I’ve Been Everywhere.” and “I Walk the Line.” Without impersonation, but rather through words and music, Ring of Fire brings to life the stories made famous in Cash’s songs…songs about love and loss, success and failure, faith and redemption. Tickets start at $61. Visit their website for more information.
- Wine Loft of Dayton Wine and Chocolate Flights. Enjoy their Red or White Wine + Chocolate Flights (featuring Winans Chocolates) for $2 Off when you make a reservation in advance. Also enjoy 20% Off their bottle list both Friday & Saturday nights. Call (937) 429-4424 or e-mail BHall@thewineloftdayton.com for reservations.
- Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival at the Nutter Center. Disney hits are remixed to the hottest sounds of today featuring hip hop, swing, reggae, rock, country and much more! Save $5 on non-VIP tickets using promo code KS55.
- Glen Helen Ecology Institute Full Moon Hike. Go for a moderately intense hike with a Gen Helen Ranger from 8-9pm. Weather dependent. Call for more information.
- Spinoza’s Pizza and Salads. Located in the Fairfield Commons Mall, you can enjoy live music from the David Simpson Duo
(Special Time: 6pm to 10pm) who provides a mix of Motown, Classic Rock, Funk, Old School! They will also be featuring at least 10 craft beers on tap.