Looking for the top 5 things to do in the Dayton, Ohio area for Easter? I have compiled some of the greatest events for all budgets! Check out my list- and if you have an event you’d like to add, feel free to comment!
1) The Easter Bunny Express at LM&M Railroad-Enjoy a train ride to the LM&M Junction for a special visit with the Easter Bunny. All children will receive a special gift and have the opportunity to take part in an Easter Egg Hunt! Parents be sure to bring your camera to capture this special moment! Can’t find your Easter Baskets? No worries, LM&M will provide each child with an LM&M bag to use during the Easter Egg Hunt! The event takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete. Adults: $18.50 | Seniors (62+): $15.50 | Children (5-16): $15.50 | Toddlers (2-4): $8.50 | Infants (1 yr. & under): FREE
2) Annual Easter Brunch at Flemings-Gather the whole family for Easter Brunch at Fleming’s. For $39.95, enjoy a three-course menu featuring our Signature Eggs Benedict, Prime Rib Hash and Prime Rib with a trio of sauces. The children’s menu includes three courses for $18.95.The Easter Brunch menu will be available on Sunday, April 20, from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
3) Meet the Easter Bunny at the Greene– In a unique non-traditional mall environment, you can visit the Easter Bunny on Magnolia Drive (next to Von Maur). Photographer is available, but separate pricing. Hours vary, check website for details.
4) Breakfast with the Bunny at Scene75 Entertainment Center- for an eggs-tra special Breakfast with the Bunny in the Scene75 Bar & Grill restaurant on Saturday, April 19 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Our mouth-watering menu features all of your morning favorites like scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, and lots more! Plus, you’ll have your choice of a hot or cold beverage. $7.00 per person pre-registered, or $9.00 per person at the door.
5) Young’s Jersey Dairy 32nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt– Held on Easter Sunday, over 4,000 eggs involved, this event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10. We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category. Barnabe, their mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him. The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine and is FREE.
Another one I just found out about (yes, I know this goes over my 5 limit):
6) Easter with Walgreens on N. Fairfield Rd- on Friday 4/18 Walgreens will be having free pictures and crafts for the kids from 2-4pm. At 4pm, there will be an Easter egg hunt for kiddos 10 and under!