Today I am featuring an item that I absolutely love, and can’t live without! The TimeMug is a stylish, affordable and practical coffee mug for both men and women who are on the go! Especially for those who can’t or don’t like to wear watches.
TimeMug’s patented design is a 16-ounce, DISHWASHER SAFE (yeah moms, I totally yelled this- because it’s true!!) time-telling mug that is ideal for both hot and cold beverages. It has a tapered bottom, so it fits in even the strangest cup holder. I drive a Chevy Trailblazer which has the smallest cup holders that I’ve ever seen, and the TimeMug fits perfectly!
The TimeMug also comes in a pretty package, and just needs a bow to top it off. It literally makes the best and easiest gift!
Available in 17 colors across several collections (though there aren’t any polka dots-yet!), TimeMug is perfect for on-the-go moms, dads, executives, teachers and everyone in between who wants to make a fashion statement.
The TimeMug has been featured in the media on outlets such as the Today Show and E News, they are popular with many celebrities and also make a great holiday gift. All of my “teacher friends” love my TimeMug, and I can’t go anywhere without getting a compliment on it. Also, TimeMug’s Hope collection supports breast cancer awareness! It’s a mug that does good.
A real celebrity. Holding the TimeMug. For real.
At the moment, Domestic Debacle readers can get a 20% discount by using the code: domestic in checkout!
I love a great savings!
Want to win your own fuchsia rhinestone eternity TimeMug (it’s just like mine!)? Just do the following:
1) Mandatory: Head over to TimeMug’s website and come back here to tell me which TimeMug you love the most!
For extra entries you can also:
2) “Like” TimeMug on Facebook then leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
3) “Like” Domestic Debacle on Facebook then leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
4) Follow Domestic Debacle on Twitter then leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
5) Tweet about this Giveaway, coming back and leaving the link in your comment.
6) Post on Facebook about this Giveaway, tagging TimeMug in your post. Come back here and leave the link in your comment.
A winner will be chosen at 10:00am on Monday, November 26th at 10:00am by Random.org. Good luck!
*Disclosure: I was provided a TimeMug to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own, and I would have totally bought one (or four) anyway!
A few days before (or when we’re in that last minute rush of Christmas eve) we sit down at our kitchen to make a batch of Reindeer Christmas Feed.
It’s one part oatmeal, to one part sugar crystals and Christmas nonpareils (sprinkles). You sprinkle this “magic” food on your lawn, the magic glitter sparkling in the moonlight and smell of oats will lead Rudolph right to your home! M loves it, and it’s a craft everyone can enjoy!