This spring, you can protect yourself and your family by using SCOTTIES® Facial Tissues and taking their advice on how to avoid the common cold and flu.
SCOTTIES® is a soft and affordable way to help you fight through a stubborn cold with their cubes, regular packs, and even bigger family sizes in their new, updated packaging!
Their goal is to keep your family well this season by offering these tips to stay healthy:
- Wash your hands, and wash them often, especially after being out in public. Whether you’re at school, work, or the grocery store, cleanliness is super important!
- Pick up after yourself, by not leaving dirty tissues around. When someone in my family is sick, they carry around a shopping bag. That’s where all the used tissues go, and no one else has to touch them.
- Relax, just chill. Stress can make you more prone to colds and the flu, so worrying just isn’t worth it.
- Simple- avoid sick people. If you have a classmate or co-worker that’s ill, sit on the other side of the room. It’s not personal. It’s germs.
- Keep SCOTTIES® throughout your home. I make sure I’m always stocked up, whether it be at my desk, bedrooms, or bathrooms, facial tissues are always available. Don’t use your sleeves!
- Stay well rested by getting a good night’s sleep. My family and I try to go to bed 15-30 minutes earlier when someone is under the weather. Our bodies don’t notice the extra time when laying down, but they sure do when we wake up! We’re much more rested this way.
- Exercise! Get out, get up and move. Take a quick walk around the block or do some laps in your office. You’ll be thankful for the break and extra energy. Plus it boots your mood and clears your head. What more could you want?
- Get vaccinated. Not up for debate, it’s proven it works time and time again. My family and I always get our flu shots, we’re just not willing to take the risk of catching whatever’s out there!
Dr. Zinner on the common cold:
Dr. Zinner on the flu:
a Rafflecopter giveaway