With this never-ending winter there has never been a better time to celebrate International Women’s Day by learning pro application techniques, getting a gorgeous new look and having fun with color!
To showcase Mary Kay’s vast array color collection, Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup artist Virginia Linzee created “Delicate Details” – one of two looks that will be showcased on Saturday, March 8th. Inspired by 2014 runway fashion, this look brings “runway to reality” and teaches women how to fearlessly wear red (my favorite color)! With the goal of beating our record of 44,000 makeovers in a day, Mary Kay Makeover Day gives women everywhere the opportunity to get a free makeover. To find a local makeover event, all women need to do is click here for COLOR!
For a sneak peak of “Delicate Details,” see below for Virginia’s application instruction as well as a face sketch to help better illustrate the look.
1. Apply Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut to the creases and on the eyelids. Layer on Moonstone, taking it up to the brows. Apply Sparkling White as a pop of color in the middle of the eyelids.
2. Line upper and lower lash lines with Mary Kay® Deep Brown Eyeliner.
3. Apply Mary Kay® Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in I ♥ black.
4. Define brows with Mary Kay® Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette or Mineral Eye Color in Espresso.
5. Brush on Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush.
6. Apply Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick in Red. Blot, then reapply at the center of the lips.