I’m a huge makeup junkie, and rarely go without it. My absolute FAVORITE brand of makeup is Mary Kay. I have very sensitive skin, and Mary Kay makeup doesn’t bother me at all, AND makes me look my best. They literally have something for everyone- whether you want a bold look, or lean more towards neutral. I’ve compared some of the expensive high-end makeup at the department store counter to Mary Kay, and Mary Kay wins out every time!
I don’t know about you, but I was glued to my phone watching the photos come in of celebrities on the red carpet for the Tony Awards last night! But I wasn’t looking for what gown they were wearing, I was looking at their makeup!
What’s great about Mary Kay Makeup is that you can get the same Tony Awards Red Carpet Makeup Looks at home! My friends at Mary Kay have already put together two of their favorite looks from last night’s awards with some tips you can easily recreate.
Pucker up in a bold red lip inspired by Scarlett Johansson:
- Cover the entire eyelid with Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist and dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Crystalline onto the inner corners of the eyes and under the brow bones
- Apply Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black along the top lash line and wing outward.
- Generously coat top and bottom lashes with Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Sizzling Red directly from the tube, using a lip brush if needed. Blot with Mary Kay Beauty Blotters and reapply for intense, long-lasting wear
- Apply Mary Kay Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation and contour using Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sandstone
- Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation then dab Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider on the apples of the cheeks
- Apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in White Lilly to the eyelid and up to the brow bone, then blend Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Silver Satin onto the eyelid up to the crease
- Apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Coal to the outer corner of the eye to create a smoky effect then line top and bottom lashes with Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black and smudge with a Mary Kay smudger brush
- Generously apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Natural Beaute to complete the look.
So now for the giveaway!
- Tell me which look (between Scarlett Johansson or Anna Kendrick) you love the most. You can only pick one in your comment! One winner will win the entire Mary Kay Makeup look they have chosen.
One winner will be chosen on Monday, June 17th at 11:00am by random.org. Giveaway valid for US residents over the age of 18.