From October 14th through October 24th purchase 5 participating General Mills products at your local Kroger store, and receive a coupon for $5 off your next shopping order* (coupon printed at checkout)! Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Betty Crocker Cake and Brownie Mixes, Hamburger Helper, Totino’s Party Pizza, Yoplait** and many more! Promotion varies in different locations so please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores*** for specific deals and offers which include: Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy
Don’t let the savings pass you by! Fill up your cart and save with the General Mills products you love at the Kroger Buy 5 – Save $5 Event!
* Products must be purchased during one shopping visit. To view a list of participating products see your store for details. The $5 coupon offer off your next shopping trip offer expires 1 week from the print date, with the coupon prints ending October 24th. Any offers printed on October 24th will expire on October 31st.
**Yoplait items vary by state
***Excludes Food 4 Less
Now for the giveaway: one winner will receive a $25 gift card to Kroger! All you have to do is…
1) Mandatory: Head over to the Kroger website and come back here to tell me which Kroger brand store you live closest to.
For extra entries you can also:
2) “Like” Kroger on Facebook then leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
3) Follow Kroger on Twitter and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
4) “Like” Domestic Debacle on Facebook then leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
5) Follow Domestic Debacle on Twitter then leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
*A winner will be chosen at 10:00am on
Monday, October 15th at 10:00am by Random.org. Good luck! **GIVEAWAY EXTENDED TO MONDAY, OCTOBER 15TH AT 2:30PM EST**
Disclosure: The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through #MyBlogSpark.