This photo is exactly what my coffee table looks like this morning. In fact, it is my coffee table this morning!
So here are some tips and tricks to keep your coffee table (or any other table for that matter) clean and clutter free:
- Remove candle wax from wood tables (I’ve had this happen to me more than once) with a hair dryer. On the medium setting, heat the wax, then wipe it off with a paper towel. Clean the area with a water/white vinegar solution to make it nice and shiny.
- Clean glass top tables with a cloth lightly moistened with a solution of 2 tablespoons vinegar in 1 quart of water. Wipe the glass, then rinse with clear water and wipe dry with a clean cloth!
- If your table has a metal base, clean them with warm sudsy water to keep them shiny! Just be sure to rinse them well.
- Keep painted, varnished and sealed wood tables clean with warm water and a mild soap- avoiding abrasive cleaners.
- At night before you head to bed, clean the clutter off your tables! Organize all magazines and books underneath, and get rid of ones you don’t need. When you wake up in the morning, you’ll be welcomed with a nice area to enjoy your coffee!