Recently I was given the opportunity to host 15 of my closest friends for a Ragu Mom’s the Word on Dinner Dinner Party! I was so excited to bring all of them together for a special night out- and even one drove 2 hours to join in the fun!
Everyone enjoyed great company and food, prepared by myself and my husband! We put our own twists on Ragu’s sauces and recipes which everyone loved!We had a great time in the kitchen together lovingly preparing dinner for our friends…
On the menu was:
Ragu Double Cheddar spicy sausage, diced tomatoes and green chili dip
Ragu Super Vegetable Primavera chunky baked ziti with fresh buffalo mozzarella
Ragu Classic Alfredo penne chicken and vegetables
Ragu Beefy Mac & Double Cheddar (this was a HUGE hit with my 6 year-old!)
The recipes not highlighted will be featured in Friday’s post- so make sure you come back to get those! They’re awesome crowd pleasers, and SUPER easy to make.
We even went “green” and had Ragu Centerpieces! They were a cute conversation starter- and a great way to recycle the jars used for the party:
And of course, no one could go away empty handed! M put together all of the gift baskets that included a jar of one of Ragu’s amazing sauces- and was so proud of herself! She even insisted upon handing them out to everyone.
I would love for one of my readers to host their own Ragu Mom’s the Word on Dinner- Dinner Party!
One lucky reader will win a $300 American Express Gift Certificate to fund their own party.
All you have to do is one or all of the following- just be sure to leave separate comments for each task that you complete.
- Leave in the comments below, telling me who you would invite to your Ragu Mom’s the Word on Dinner Dinner Party!
- Share on Facebook about this post. This can be on a personal page or Fan Page. I want to get the word out about this great giveaway, and would love for you to help. You may leave one comment/entry per day as long as you post once a day. Make sure you like my page (c’mon, it’s the cool thing to do, when I hit 1,000 likers, I’m giving away an awesome prize) include the link to this post and tag Domestic Debacle and Ragu’s Facebook Pages in your post as well.
- For an extra 2 entries, upload a photo of you holding a jar of your FAVORITE Ragu Sauce on my Facebook page! In the description, be sure to tag myself and Ragu.
- Tweet about this giveraway on Twitter. You can copy this post “Win a $300 AmEx GC to host your own @RaguSauce & @DomesticDebacle #momstheword party http://tinyurl.com/cmj6glg ” You may Tweet this once a day, but you must link to your tweet in your comment. If you do not, your entry will be deleted.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog, linking back to this post.
- For an extra 5 entries, upload a video to Youtube Tagging Domestic Debacle and Ragu Sauce (including the link to this giveaway) telling Ragu and Myself about the party you would throw and which sauce is your favorite!
Good luck! I’ll be choosing the winner on Friday, December 9th at 10:00am! The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email.