I’m sure you’ve heard about it by now, the Cart Buster Savings Event is back at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores!!I’m just a *teeny* bit excited about this one.
Beginning July 31st, you can get storewide savings in almost every department! During the savings event, summer deals are just getting started. Browse the aisles and load up your cart with everyday items from brands you already love and trust.
* From July 31st through August 17th save on tons of brands across more than 100 categories from General Mills, PepsiCo, Unilever, Heinz, Mars, Wrigley and Kimberly Clark.
Look for some of your favorite participating products like, Honey Nut Cheerios, Yoplait , Pillsbury Pepsi, Doritos, Gatorade, Smart Ones, Ore-Ida, Cottonelle, Viva, Breyer’s Ice Cream, Axe , Snickers, Pedigree and Orbit.
Also, look for big savings storewide at the Kroger Family of Stores, which includes Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s food & Pharmacy.
Don’t let the savings stop there! Make sure to follow the Cartbuster “Deal of the Day” beginning August 3rd and running through August 16th. You can also download exclusive offers, on more of your favorite brands, directly to your shopper card, by visiting www.cartbuster.com, beginning Wednesday, August 3rd.
Remember, www.cartbuster.com is your link to all of the details, savings and the special “Deal of the Day” offers for the Cart Buster Savings Event, exclusively at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores.
The Cart Buster Savings event beginning July 31st.
“Deal of the Day” offers begin August 3rd.
Please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores for participating dates and deals.
The Deal of the Day promotion is not valid at Fred Meyer or Food 4 Less.
Okay, so now for that giveaway I was talking about! All you have to do is one or all of the following (just make sure you leave separate comments) to win one $25 Kroger gift card (Good at any of the Kroger. Co Family of Stores):
- Leave in the comments below, telling me what you’re going to stock up for your family during the Cart Buster event!
- Share on Facebook about this post. This can be on a personal page or Fan Page. I want to get the word out about this great program, and would love for you to help us. You may leave one comment/entry per day as long as you post once a day. Make sure you like and tagDomestic Debacle and Kroger’s Facebook Pages in your post as well.
- Tweet about this program on Twitter. You can copy this post “@KrogerCo has begun their Cart Buster Event & you could win a $25 Kroger gift card from @DomesticDebacle http://tinyurl.com/3lvesu6 #MyBlogSpark” or you could create your own, just be sure to include both @KrogerCo and @DomesticDebacle. You may Tweet this once a day, but you must link to your tweet in your comment. If you do not, your entry will be deleted.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog. Share with your readers the great opportunity they have by saving money with the Kroger Cart Buster Savings Event, linking back to this post.
This giveaway will end on Friday, August 5th at 10:00am.
“Disclosure: The Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.