Since I’m a mom, it’s tough to get a good night’s sleep. Let’s be honest, when you have kids sleep tends to be the last priority on your list. But when I use Ultra Downy April Fresh I know I can count on that scent to help lull me into a great sleep.
Downy recently teamed up with the National Sleep Foundation for a Bedroom Poll which examined how different elements of the bedroom affect sleep. Here are some of the most interesting statistics:
- 7 out of 10 people claim they get a more comfortable night’s sleep on sheets with a fresh scent.
- 85% of people claim they are more excited to go to bed on sheets with a fresh scent.
- The majority of people claim sheets with a fresh scent is important in creating a romantic environment.
- Men rank “sheets with a fresh” scent higher than a “dark room” in creating a romantic environment.
- 8 out of 10 people wash their sheets after purchasing them.
- Women are significantly more likely to claim they need 8 or more hours of sleep a night to function at their best compared to men.
Have you noticed a pattern here? 😉
Since Downy gives sheets that fresh scent, they’re spreading the love and helping people get a more comfortable night’s sleep!
So the GREAT folks at Downy are helping me by helping YOU get a year of great nights- by allowing me to give away a year (that’s 8 bottles!) of Downy!
All you have to do is one or all of the following below (and make sure you leave them in separate comments to make them count!):
- Tell me what your favorite Downy scent is!
- “Like” Downy on Facebook
- “Like” Domestic Debacle on Facebook
- Follow Downy on Twitter
- Follow Domestic Debacle on Twitter
- Post on Twitter: “I’ve entered to win 365 days of @Downy from @DomesticDebacle! Want a chance? Click here: http://tinyurl.com/44xy24j” For multiple entries, you may tweet this once a day, just make sure you come back here and leave a comment with the link.
This giveaway will end on Friday, April 15th at 10:00am. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond.
Thanks for being a Domestic Debacle reader, and good luck!